Nitro 180 turbo

SledJunky

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if the mc 180 turbo kits for the nitro a good kit. I'm looking to buy one and just wondering if a person will get bored of it. Should a person spend a little more and go for something that makes a little more power . I want a turn key turbo . Thank in advance :)

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbour runs one on his nytro and I have not heard him say anything bad about it. He used to be a Doo guy but he road my Apex and thought it was nuts so he went with the 180 kit and he has never been happier.

MC Xpress

Reaction score
There is over 250 of these kits out there now and have been by far the most successfull turbo kits to date. Upgradable so if the bank account, riding abilitly, or spouce give you a green light at a later date there is always room for more. Enough power to satisfy 90% of the riders out there.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was talking to a dealer today and he mentioned a new 200 Turbo available dirtectly from Yamaha that does not void your warranty (I believe he called it PUSH) 2 hours off install bolt on and bolt off. Anyone know of this? Normal pump gas below, but good idea to run some race below 6000ft. I am familar with MC Xpress 180 kit - how does this Yamaha factory turbo compare?

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a little more research - available from Yamaha directly in the US and a Yorkton artic cat dealership has the Canadian distribution rights. Anyone know the price in Canada?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a little more research - available from Yamaha directly in the US and a Yorkton artic cat dealership has the Canadian distribution rights. Anyone know the price in Canada?

I have two nitros a stage 2 kit and a low boost. The low boost is a blast to ride. Tons of power and good in the mountains and it rips in the ditches. Runs neck n neck with my brothers crossfire 1000 accross the lakes. They have both been bullet proof. I have held the low boost to the pin with no regaurd to engine failures. 4 strokes rock You will love the mcx turbos

mudmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed the mcx 180 kit last year and it is awesome.:d The advantage of the mcx over the push is the push is designed to run over 6000ft. The mcx is happy to run at sea level, or 10,000ft, it automatically adjusts for elevation and does not require the use of race fuel at lower elevations. The power is great, I have beat all of my buddies M1000s, stock and mod,(2000ft) and once you get up in elevation its all over. Buy the mcx 180, you will not be disappointed!

SledJunky

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all ur imput. You guys really got me pumped to go for a turbo kit . Now let it snow let it snow

Top Bottom