NFL players , bunch of self important Whiny tits !

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't want to stand for anthem , don't want to respect the President who was elected , don't think you can deal with the present government , No problem. Bugger off , there's a whole line up of young guys who are just dying for a chance to get to the majors, and would be more than appreciative to take your job. Youre a friggen football player, that's why you're famous , not cause you're smart ! If you were smart you'd have chosen baseball or golf , so we know your IQ isn't stellar.
So Eagles, you $hit on the flag and your fans for your ideals, live with the consequences. Pro sports guys , what a bunch of dip$hits, just amazing how these guys and the Hollywood heroes figure their fame gives them smarts. Just entertain us with your skills and your acting , it's why you get paid, not to listen to you.
Good for Trump , about time someone slapped these idiots down, it's gotten out of hand.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Somehow they think we give a rats a$$ about their opinions. We don’t. We watch them to either play their sports or to act to entertain us. Other than that they can bugger off until we need them to perform again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what their blue collar fan base feels about all this. Working their tails off in blue collar Philly while millionaires diss the flag. I'd be surprised if this is going well.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not sure I would go to Ottawa if JT invited me.

Just saying

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what their blue collar fan base feels about all this. Working their tails off in blue collar Philly while millionaires diss the flag. I'd be surprised if this is going well.

Didn’t Philly players stand all year long?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they did. Trump was a sour cause the not everyone on the team said they would attend the Whitehouse

Not true. The team, coaches etc agreed to meet at the White House for a congratulatory get together. Over a thousand fans were allowed to,attend as well. At the last minute many of the players and coaches decided that they had better things to do and that if trump and everybody else wanted to see them they’d have to reschedule to meet the players availability, which coincidentally was when trump was going to be in Singapore. As a political stunt the players and coaches snubbed the president and a bunch of their loyal fans.
These players are a bunch of uneducated, pig ignorant disrespectful lowlifes. Their only attributes are their ability to play football...they have no other redeeming qualities and like most professional athletes and celebrities, they have little regard for anyone but themselves. And truth be told, most of these players are too dull witted, uninformed and downright stupid to have thought this stunt up by themselves. Some political hack thought it would be funny to snub the president and led these dullards around by the nose like the bunch of cattle they are.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read an article that Foles was the only one committed to the White House trip and possibly one other player that wasn't named.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Not true. The team, coaches etc agreed to meet at the White House for a congratulatory get together. Over a thousand fans were allowed to,attend as well. At the last minute many of the players and coaches decided that they had better things to do and that if trump and everybody else wanted to see them they’d have to reschedule to meet the players availability, which coincidentally was when trump was going to be in Singapore. As a political stunt the players and coaches snubbed the president and a bunch of their loyal fans.
These players are a bunch of uneducated, pig ignorant disrespectful lowlifes. Their only attributes are their ability to play football...they have no other redeeming qualities and like most professional athletes and celebrities, they have little regard for anyone but themselves. And truth be told, most of these players are too dull witted, uninformed and downright stupid to have thought this stunt up by themselves. Some political hack thought it would be funny to snub the president and led these dullards around by the nose like the bunch of cattle they are.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nbc...es-players-had-planned-attend-white-house?amp

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/players-roster/

All but one is a university graduate. Some pretty prestigious schools on the list as well. In fact considering they are all but 2 NCAA schools I would lean more to the fact that these guys are probably over educated.

I fail to see what the big deal is. If you don't want to meet Trump who cares. There are a lot more influential people I would waste a Saturday to meet before Trump. He needs to stop being a baby. So what a couple don't like him. Boo hooo

Jerrol272

Reaction score
"educated" haha, Id highly doubt that any of them have a degree or have even went to class.

I'm pretty sure they just chuck them in token general studies major, "make" them take some basic classes, that they probably dont attend anyways. They are there to play football and train, not get stuck in classes for 8 hours a day.

But i could be wrong.

All but one is a university graduate. Some pretty prestigious schools on the list as well. In fact considering they are all but 2 NCAA schools I would lean more to the fact that these guys are probably over educated.

I fail to see what the big deal is. If you don't want to meet Trump who cares. There are a lot more influential people I would waste a Saturday to meet before Trump. He needs to stop being a baby. So what a couple don't like him. Boo hooo

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"educated" haha, Id highly doubt that any of them have a degree or have even went to class.

I'm pretty sure they just chuck them in token general studies major, "make" them take some basic classes, that they probably dont attend anyways. They are there to play football and train, not get stuck in classes for 8 hours a day.

But i could be wrong.

NCAA requirements are a lot more strict then 20 years ago.

Jerrol272

Reaction score
NCAA requirements are a lot more strict then 20 years ago.

I wouldn't doubt it, But college football is huge business down there. I think they would push them through easy token classes, and get back on the field, rather than studying away in cubicle for hours solving pages of partial differentials

So yes I think the majority of them are dummies haha.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it, But college football is huge business down there. I think they would push them through easy token classes, and get back on the field, rather than studying away in cubicle for hours solving pages of partial differentials

So yes I think the majority of them are dummies haha.

They get millions to chase a piece of pig hide....... and they are the dummies?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It isn't about Trump , it's about respect for your country's flag and the democratic process that put him into that office. Who cares if you don't like him, you think he likes them ? You think Trump or every leader of a country likes the people they have to encounter ? And in your dreams if you think the majority of these bawl babies have an actual earned degree , maybe in whining and bitching they aren't being treated special enough. The other issue in my mind is they have an obligation to set an example for the thousands of kids and fans who look up to them because of their abilities and skills, and teaching them that disrespecting your countries duly elected leader , cause you don't like him, and disrespecting the entire system cause your party lost the election, is bull$hit. That's whiny tit ville, cause you think youre so damn important that the world should listen and care what you think. Cause you play football, or basketball or you're a movie star. Get a grip ! And I don't believe Trumps message was that he cared if they like him or not, he wasn't whining . His message is clear, it's not about Donald Trump , it's about Donald Trump is the President , and the President in office deserves respect cause the country chose him, like it or not .

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It isn't about Trump , it's about respect for your country's flag and the democratic process that put him into that office. Who cares if you don't like him, you think he likes them ? You think Trump or every leader of a country likes the people they have to encounter ? And in your dreams if you think the majority of these bawl babies have an actual earned degree , maybe in whining and bitching they aren't being treated special enough. The other issue in my mind is they have an obligation to set an example for the thousands of kids and fans who look up to them because of their abilities and skills, and teaching them that disrespecting your countries duly elected leader , cause you don't like him, and disrespecting the entire system cause your party lost the election, is bull$hit. That's whiny tit ville, cause you think youre so damn important that the world should listen and care what you think. Cause you play football, or basketball or you're a movie star. Get a grip ! And I don't believe Trumps message was that he cared if they like him or not, he wasn't whining . His message is clear, it's not about Donald Trump , it's about Donald Trump is the President , and the President in office deserves respect cause the country chose him, like it or not .

Actually I believe it had more to do with cops shooting unarmed citizens particularly black citizens. And yes athlete's are people of great influence and role models for many youth. The NFL has done a great deal to clean up it's image over the last 10+ years and no it isn't perfect but it has come a long way from the days of yacht orgies and repeated drug arrests. I too don't agree with taking a knee during the anthem as it does show great disrespect, however as most of those players are of color they have spent the majority of their lives dealing with a level of racism that many of us will never understand and was in all honesty was something I couldn't comprehend until spending a month working in Louisiana.

The states has many social issues that we don't understand because our society although looks similar is actually very different.

And yes many of those players do earn legit degrees. Not all are good rats.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 742088AE-30B9-4F7E-9F6F-A2A851836341.jpeg
    742088AE-30B9-4F7E-9F6F-A2A851836341.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 147

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't like it, just don't watch it.

The NFL has never got a dime from me, i couldn't even name one pro foot ball player.

Can't believe people actually get payed for that chit.

Top Bottom