True fact

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8:50 PM#1541
spike morelli
user-offline.png

Senior MemberJoin DateMay 2014LocationSan Fernando Valley, Los AngelesPosts322

I'll tell you one thing.......I voted for Trump, but man, I'm really diggin' his style. Rough around the edges? Sure, but he's NOT a Politician, he doesn't dissect every damn thing he says so that no body in the universe can take offense, he just says things similar to how we all might talk, if having a conversation over a cold drink in private. This man has BALLS! What a relief compared to Obama......well, for that matter, the last handful of American Presidents.
This morning, I heard Pakistan just released an American family being held there for the last 5 years. Obama did zilch. Mr. Trump told Pakistan ENOUGH! Release them or we ( American Military ) will come there and get them, "...and you won't like what we will do...". BRAVO Mr. President.
What about those "entitled" millionaire NFL players......they had their 5 minutes of fame protesting during the National Anthem, now, after calling Mr.Trump names, the NFL saw the writing on the wall, and told the players to " stand, or you don't play". The vast majority of viewers , and America generally, want no part of bandstanding social issues on our time. The President, again, stood firm, was right, and unlike many lining their pockets in Washington, spoke for the majority, like it or not.
Now, think hard.....can you think of a politician, Republican, or Democrat, that's NOT doing their job or serving the majority....try MOST of them. I say to the critics, instead of critiqueing the President for doing his job, lets un-mask all in Washington who AREN'T doing THEIR jobs.​

Sent from my iPad

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I believe there was another soldier that he brought home as well been gone for 255 days or something held hostage I read. Cheers.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen a couple less than stellar stories on this Boyle guy. Sounds like the welcome mat won't be thrown out for him when he returns home.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once married to the sister of Canada's terrorism millionaire.

And they went held by the Pakistan government,they were taken hostage by the Taliban while "back packing" through afganastan

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently he has a fascination with radical Islam they say. Check out his beard at the news conference in Toronto. Wouldn't shock me he is one of them.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He certainly seems like he has or has had some weird ideas, I don't imagine they are going to add a lot to Canada , maybe the reverse. But , the reality is , Probably no coincidence that their release was in a large part because of Trump, albeit we may be sorry he retrieved them. Trump is probably scratching his head over the Boyles decision to avoid landing in the States, not like our limp wristed Canadian government did squat.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone from club pizzed.
Should at least say why public shaming needed????

Out of bounds???
Lots of dicks and people who can't park so those two don't count.

What is the crime??

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there designated parking spots now at the parking area's?

Top Bottom