Newmans Sled Bed Trailers and SCH Trailers

Moeman

Reaction score
I have a tilt that has been around for about 20 years, and is at its end of its life cycle. I do like not to have to drag out ramps etc, however have had the slippery deck syndrom. minor. The one thing i really hate about a tilt, is all the ones i have looked at including mine only come with the pissy ass 13" tires that last a year or two. Not sure if a tilt will work with some 15" radials?

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a 14' from steve and connie last spring, hauled my 1500+lb ranger crew on it and the light ramp handle it no problem. Ni9e to hook up and move around by hand compared to my old rusty SWS

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a tilt that has been around for about 20 years, and is at its end of its life cycle. I do like not to have to drag out ramps etc, however have had the slippery deck syndrom. minor. The one thing i really hate about a tilt, is all the ones i have looked at including mine only come with the pissy ass 13" tires that last a year or two. Not sure if a tilt will work with some 15" radials?

Connie said they use the 13" tires to keep the tilt angle down, could probably stuff some 15"s under there but if the 13"s last a year or two no biggie to me, cheap to replace. All the tilts in the us come with those little go cart wheels, 8" i think, try and keep those lasting, lol

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a 14' from steve and connie last spring, hauled my 1500+lb ranger crew on it and the light ramp handle it no problem. Ni9e to hook up and move around by hand compared to my old rusty SWS

Ya my buddy had a steel two place and that thing was a pig, i'm towing with a half ton and you had to take a run at hills just to get up them. Even unloaded that trailer was a complete pig, will be nice to have something light I shouldnt even feel back there.

Top Bottom