Newish to the forum

Alberta Beach Doo

Reaction score
Joined a few months ago but thought I'd introduce myself. From the east side of lac St Anne. Sunset point area. Rode Polaris in the 90's but switched to Doo on 06. Now have a 2014 Summit. Bought a mint 97 Polaris SKS this weekend. Now I have both. Does this mean I have to change my name ?😁

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
welcome to the site, come check out the AB Beach snowmobile club general meeting this weekend at the 50+ centre in AB beach. good peeps, free wine, cheep beer.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
welcome to the site, come check out the AB Beach snowmobile club general meeting this weekend at the 50+ centre in AB beach. good peeps, free wine, cheep beer.

Welcome to the site Alberta Beach Doo, although I have seen the handle around and a welcome hardly seems necessary. Gotta watch that Bogger character, I don't think they'll let him in to that 50+ center.............................he isn't old enough :rollinglaugh:

Alberta Beach Doo

Reaction score

Thanks, I will. I have been a member for several years and was on the trail crew a few years back. Left for a couple of years. But I'm baaaaacck!

Top Bottom