Newest Little Sledder

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great news and congratulations! She's a sweetheart buddy, and you should be proud as can be. We're just overjoyed that you have a happy healthy little mini sledder - welcome to the world Olivia!

Now there's 2 of us searching for kitty cats....lol

all the best bud,

Cale

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats, a beautiful girl. The best part of fatherhood is daddy's little girl! (or in my case daddy's little girls)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HeY Bart congrats on the new family member:d . Kind of thought things must have been happening as i haven't seen you on here in a bit. That new born will have you wrapped around her finger for a long time LOL. Say Hi to the wife and little one for me from a flat lander :) .

I was also going to try and make it to the mountians one more time and i was thinking easter.
Wondering if you maybe have room for a extra person on the easter ride?? Also would you be riding 1 day or 2??

Congrats
DADDY :clap2:

Thanks bud!! Will pass along your congrats to Mommy. Easter up in the air a little bit now, might be vacationing to see the family/grandparents/great grandparents. If I am riding it might be 2 one day trips or just a 2 day trip. Haven't decided yet when and where and all depends on riding partners availabilities and avy conditions as well. I'll be in touch.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modman, congrats on the new arrival. I see a daddy's girl coming up so start working on the pink quad and pink sled now cause you got yourself a riding buddy.:d

Thanks Dale! She's already her Daddy's little girl. :eek: She might have to learn to like another colour other than pink though.... LOL

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks GRD!! Yep this is the first.

Our little guy is now five months old... It gets better weekly.... The first couple months are tough!! It is amazing how fast they change... Try to enjoy as much as you can!:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great news and congratulations! She's a sweetheart buddy, and you should be proud as can be. We're just overjoyed that you have a happy healthy little mini sledder - welcome to the world Olivia!

Now there's 2 of us searching for kitty cats....lol

all the best bud,

Cale

LOL - thanks Cale!! sounds good, your kid's kitty cat with stage 2 kit vs my kid's kitty cat with big bore.....LOL

I already told Mommy that her first word is going to be "Boost". :D

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our little guy is now five months old... It gets better weekly.... The first couple months are tough!! It is amazing how fast they change... Try to enjoy as much as you can!:d

Thanks man!! And congrats to you and your wife! I didn't know you were a newly proclaimed Daddy!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between you, GRD, Buck50, deano670 and us there is going to be a serious kitty kat shortage in Alberta... LOL :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud!! Will pass along your congrats to Mommy. Easter up in the air a little bit now, might be vacationing to see the family/grandparents/great grandparents. If I am riding it might be 2 one day trips or just a 2 day trip. Haven't decided yet when and where and all depends on riding partners availabilities and avy conditions as well. I'll be in touch.
there will be a bunch of us in Valemount the weekend after Easter, apr 9-11, Amy and Cale will be there as well as some other good peeps. would be nice to meet you! (and work on getting a ride on that stretched KX 'climber) :d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there will be a bunch of us in Valemount the weekend after Easter, apr 9-11, Amy and Cale will be there as well as some other good peeps. would be nice to meet you! (and work on getting a ride on that stretched KX 'climber) :d

thanks teeroy. You are welcome to ride the bike anytime, its just like riding any other 125 or 250, it gets you from point a to point b, just gets you there faster....

I'm hoping for snow still after Easter!!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your Baby Girl!!! She's gonna be daddy's little girl .. i'm sure of it : )
I'm one myself haha wouldn't have it any other way

Top Bottom