Newest Little Sledder

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to steal focus from the other thread about a similar subject!! LOL and since mainly Amy (now I know why you turkey!!!! :D) and a few others had been asking, I thought I'd throw it up in here instead of general. Here's our new little sweetheart Olivia - She's now officially a week old - born last Monday. Mom and baby doing well. (pic is her at about 10 hrs old).

SP and PB - you two can look forward to great future and prosperity for you and your new family! You both have hearts of gold and you guys will be awesome parents, that I have no doubts about! Although it may cut into your sledding time a little AJ!!! :D I'm not sure if you can climb a chute with a snuggly strapped to your chest!

Signed - Daddy Modman

Attachments

• IMG_1734.jpg
    IMG_1734.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 40

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG Bart she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Thanks for letting us share in your wonderful news!! :yahoo:

I can't wait to see her!!!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, she's wonderful. As a father of a 9 month old it's fairly fresh to me the wonderful experience a newborn brings. Have fun! It only gets better from here.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks folks!!

Sledpiggy - anytime you are down our way give me a call
(will PM my # but I think that I still have PB's # in my cell) and stop by for a meet and greet, I'll have cigars ready.... :)

imdoo'n - Momma says I'm clear for a ride next weekend.....................LOL yeah right! Will be an April ride for sure......maybe Easter? or the week after - you in?

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HeY Bart congrats on the new family member:d . Kind of thought things must have been happening as i haven't seen you on here in a bit. That new born will have you wrapped around her finger for a long time LOL. Say Hi to the wife and little one for me from a flat lander :) .

I was also going to try and make it to the mountians one more time and i was thinking easter.
Wondering if you maybe have room for a extra person on the easter ride?? Also would you be riding 1 day or 2??

Congrats
DADDY :clap2:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modman, congrats on the new arrival. I see a daddy's girl coming up so start working on the pink quad and pink sled now cause you got yourself a riding buddy.:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on Bart:d glad everything went smooth, all the best to the wife and the new little one......

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, she's wonderful. As a father of a 9 month old it's fairly fresh to me the wonderful experience a newborn brings. Have fun! It only gets better from here.

X2 except mines 6 months!!!

GRD

Reaction score
Congrats Bart! She is beautiful! Is this your first?

Top Bottom