Newbit to site from Alaska :) The GREATEST place on earth!

aksnomachinechic

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this site. Love to snowmachine (snowmobile to the east coasters)every weekend, or every chance I get. I ride a 2008 Turbo(MPI) Nytro with skinz front suspension, skinz air rails, timbersled rear suspension, ice age rails, Roest Instrument Panel Vent all on a extended 162. I LOVE to ride! I'm 5.2 and 120 lbs. Sometimes I don't have enough ass to maneuver but for the most part I think I can handle her pretty damn solid if I must say! I love my sled with the new added Turbo! Almost done with mods....just want to do a couple more and then she will be pretty complete! :) OH and did I mention that I love to ride, jump, and tear it up in the pow?

4-wheel in the summer, along with camp (in a tent), fish, hike, and bike as much as I can. ALASKA is the place for adventure and I'm all there in the mix of it all!! :beer: Lovin in life!

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:welcomebluesign: to the site.... but I see you've actually been a member for a couple of years.... now you can post away!!!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i bet your sled rips you arms off, thats what my doo does, welcome

aksnomachinechic

Reaction score
Thanks blastoff!! actually, my arms are made of steele! haha!! I workouuuut ;) but I do love my turbo!! it's a spoolin, toolin, bustin, ride of fun!! :D

Top Bottom