Barster

Reaction score
Okay, here it goes. This will take me two hours because I cannot type. I am from Cochrane, AB. I use to snowmobile 20 yrs ago. In Nov. I bought two machines. Mine is a '06 800 summit (used, with only 140 klm) and for my wife and kids I bought an MXZ 380 Fan. Alot has changed in 20 plus years. Hay fields to mountain tops. I have been to Revy, radium, and Crowsnest Pass. I am planning to go to Revy on the Family day weekend. It has been absolutely amazing. I am excited to have a winter hobby to go along with my flyfishing (before the movie), poker, beer, and a really bad woodworker. Okay, too much info, I know, but it is Friday night and the HOLSTEN FESTBOCK are tasting pretty good (german beer). I have to tell you this, I get both of those machines into my 6x10 cargo trailer. Amazing what alittle K-Y will do. Hope to see you all in the mountains. I will be the guy stuck up to my rear ....
I learned that you cannot swear on this site or you have to spend two hours re-typing.
Barster.

Stoney

Reaction score
Website
www.stonehaveninn.com
Hey there welcome to the site, sitting here having some corona's!! Just wanted to welcome you to the site! This is really an awesome site!! We are in valemount, we have a B&B here! It did snow yesterday, but none today!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,moderators are quick eh! LOL! Great site ,good people!
catmando!:Welcome:

Top Bottom