navrat

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to sledding in the mountains, prarie girl that rode in the praries growing up. Went to the Pass on Saturday (Jan 17/09). Nerves took over, went back to the truck, loaded up and went home - crw wasn't happy with me. Quite nervous about avalanches and being buried. I was on the York Trail. Got about 20 mins in and that was it. :(

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Don't feel bad. The first thing I tell all new rides is "DON'T do it if it scares you". I have no desire to have a buddy hurt.
You made the right decision and you will find that most members will agree with your decision.
Welcome to snow and mud.
Hi everyone,

I am new to sledding in the mountains, prarie girl that rode in the praries growing up. Went to the Pass on Saturday (Jan 17/09). Nerves took over, went back to the truck, loaded up and went home - crw wasn't happy with me. Quite nervous about avalanches and being buried. I was on the York Trail. Got about 20 mins in and that was it. :(

themadcatter

Reaction score
i wouldnt give up yet
Been ridin the slopes for years there's lots of areas you can go with slight to no chance of a slide ... just ride w people that have smarts and respect you
good luck and see you up there

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

HI,

Never be sorry for using your own better judgement. If more people would.....
I'm sure everyone knows where this could go.

None the less.....Just wanted to say "HI".:)

Top Bottom