Newbie - Looking for riding buddies

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Gents,

Figured its worth posting up here, new to the site. Im a newbie, just getting started with snowmobiling. I've rode and raced dirtbikes and quads since I was 7, but this is the first year I have done sledding.

Looking for some people to go rip with, so far I've done Silent Pass, and Forester Creek. Hoping to get out to Fernie in the near future, I've got an enclosed trailer as well if people need a sled hauled out.

I live near Calgary, and do mainly weekend trips. Though I can take Fridays off if needed, perks of working in O&G sales.

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Calgary Snowmobile Club is headed to Golden, this weekend if you would like to join. Let me know is you would like to join in and I will get you the details.

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blubbles, it was great to have you along this weekend. I hope you enjoyed both days, and I think you got a lot of "deep pow" knowledge today........ Hope to see you again! PM me when you are needing to a riding partner again.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trent, just let me know if you need a guy to go with. As long as you're ok with an "old man" getting your sled stuck.

Top Bottom