Newbie from Ontario

Jmill212

Reaction score
How’s it going? My name’s John, I’m 28 and I’ve been a flat-lander my whole life in Ontario. Started riding snowmobiles before I could walk and I currently ride a 2018 Sidewinder with the TD max spool 16 tune.
I’ve always wanted to ride in the mountains and I’m considering moving out west to BC or Alberta, but I figured why not experience it first so I’m booking a tour at the Glacier House in Revelstoke. I’m doing the Mountain High tour in either the shoulder season in January or early March.
I’m looking forward to talking with people here to get more information about riding and living out west

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Snow and Mud.

Once you start mountain riding theres no going back lol.

One of our group flys out from Thunderbay Ont. Once a year to ride. He loves it.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Province is full, sorry, you gotta stay in ontario

Jmill212

Reaction score
Ontario is full too bud, plus after looking on indeed at all the truck mechanic jobs in Alberta and BC one more person can’t hurt lol

Prettyboy

Reaction score
John,

My name is Lee. I just joined S&M myself last week. I've typically ridden at Valemont, McBride or Pine Pass in BC and west of Rocky in AB sledding. I've focused more on quadding the last 10 years as I have a son to ride with and the time/cost of sledding in BC has risen dramatically. I will help you if I can about anything I know about regarding riding or living here out west.

Jmill212

Reaction score
John,

My name is Lee. I just joined S&M myself last week. I've typically ridden at Valemont, McBride or Pine Pass in BC and west of Rocky in AB sledding. I've focused more on quadding the last 10 years as I have a son to ride with and the time/cost of sledding in BC has risen dramatically. I will help you if I can about anything I know about regarding riding or living here out west.

Awesome, I’ll send you a PM sometime

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

I'm an ontario ex-pat. Been out in AB for 22 yrs.
Mountain sledding is addicting. You just gotta ask yourself, is the addiction worth be price?
;)

Reactions: RXN

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone that wants to work , contribute , fit in and vote correctly is welcome in the west .
WELCOME

Sled denny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worth every nickel I love it wish I could get out more lately is all about work not this break headed out to the mountains going to be a blast

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How’s it going? My name’s John, I’m 28 and I’ve been a flat-lander my whole life in Ontario. Started riding snowmobiles before I could walk and I currently ride a 2018 Sidewinder with the TD max spool 16 tune.
I’ve always wanted to ride in the mountains and I’m considering moving out west to BC or Alberta, but I figured why not experience it first so I’m booking a tour at the Glacier House in Revelstoke. I’m doing the Mountain High tour in either the shoulder season in January or early March.
I’m looking forward to talking with people here to get more information about riding and living out west

Welcome, where in Ontarable are you?

Top Bottom