newb = )

Paige

Reaction score
hey everyone just saying hi im new to the forum , always looking for new places to ride , heading out may long possibly rocky or nordegg , anyone headin out that way as well ?

2003 honda 400 ex its my baby = )

anyways drop me a line if you know any good riding areas , trail riding , etc thanks :beer: cheers to beers

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be in Nordegg for May Long, my parents own/operate Coliseum Mountain Resort:eek:

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
I got a 400ex too, and a LTR 450, where abouts do you ride at? We are supposed to go to Brule for May long, but looking for else where, taking the kids with us and just doing a family thing!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nordegg/Rocky is a pretty family friendly location to ride. Tons of riding and very spread out so not as likely to run into other people on the trails, however it does get busy. Campgrounds are usually fully booked within March or April, but there is tons of random camping and if you prefer not to camp there are cabin rentals like our place.

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
You have a cabin for rent? and what does that cost rougly? just curious, we are pretty open and willing to give pretty much anything a try!!

Paige

Reaction score
doin it in the dirt

awesome i love my 400 ex = ) great quad , ive been to brule 4 times , it gets the same over and over , nordegg is really nice , clear blue water , in the mountains , brules more of a party scene , it gets a little ridiculous and out of hand but if your up for a party then thats the place to go , like ladydirt said , nordegg and rocky are good places to ride you can usually get away and not run into people everywhere , make sure you have your 4x4's there , me and the boyfriend and dog are planning on getting out to nordegg / area depends on whoever we get together to go wants to camp / ride etc , good family place to ride though

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Sounds awesome!! Thanks for the info!! I am actually the "old lady" as he refers too lol, He is at work and I was looking and trying to find somewhere for us to go, so I am the one who rides the 400, and I love my quad. They say we can't go there the 4x4's go, but it still doesn't seem to stop us. We went up to Nordegg last year quadding for the day and we usually go every year maybe we might see you there!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Dad's resort is actually booked for the long weekend, i'm sure most other places are too by now, but there is always lots of random camping if all else fails.

I would have to disagree with the "needing a 4x4" in Nordegg comment, I agree that it is definitley more convenient (in some cases) but me and all my friends ride dirt bikes up there and we do just fine :) Definitely more challenging and interesting thats for sure, but that is why I like it better!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Paige..:d:d

Be nice dispatching us...

We will have to go quading.
I will BB message you our location for May long.:beer::beer:
Val and I will be out

Paige

Reaction score
Sry meant rocky not nordegg trust me a bike wouldnt make it thru the b.s we went thru last year but thanks

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep i've ridden near Rocky too, i'll will be ridin at the S&M Jamboree at Outwest this summer too , can't wait :d

Top Bottom