New Years Plans?

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Ladies! Just wondering if anybody had interesting plans for New Years! I am headin to McBride with the boyfriend(xrsrev) and a bunch of friends! Whats everyone else's plans?!:d:beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Ladies! Just wondering if anybody had interesting plans for New Years! I am headin to McBride with the boyfriend(xrsrev) and a bunch of friends! Whats everyone else's plans?!:d:beer:

We will just be coming back from Prince George as my husband does not have New Year's off... So no plans really... blah :eek::(

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have gone to Mcbride or blue river for new years the last three years! However I graduate from NAIT this year and I may not b able to take that time off depending where Im working next year so gunna enjoy it while I can! Hope u have a good New Years anyway SledMamma!:beer::d

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats awesome! New Years is my favorite time of year... It has been a tradition for many years (over 10 I think??) to go to Revy between Christmas and New Years. It usually works out from Dec 26-Jan 3, usually 7 days of riding.... it is always a blast :d

Have fun in McBride!!! I can't wait to go back there in March :cool:

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I love it so much! I hope I can make it a ten yr tradition! My mom always makes jokes about how she will never see me on new years or easter again! lol I cant help it thats when all the good breaks are! lol We usually go for a week as well(SO SORE BY DAY 2! lol) however this year none of our friends could go that long!

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just got to golden and realized we forgot our bathing suits for the hot tub , lol anyone know if there is a place in golden to get one! Haha

Top Bottom