NEW USER: shenker10

shenker10

Reaction score
Hey there, my screen name is shenker10, i am located in Innisfail Alberta i am also a member of high lifter forums and Polaris atv forums, also named shenker10 on both, i visit high lifter a lot but not so much polaris forums, i came here because i would like some people local to talk to, high lifter is a very good helpful forum bur 70% of the people on there live in the deep south, i ride a polaris scrambler 500 MODDED TO DA MAX (almost lol) and a polaris trail boss 350 both 4x4, I MEAN BUISSNESS :rant: :realmad:, lol

i make lots of jokes so just bare with me, i take a lot of patience!

i mostly ride around the Phylis lake area but i do travel a little, i attended my first poker rally this summer that was put on by the stettler fire dept and had a blast....

well thats about it i guess, you might see me in only certain forums and in the game room!

thanks for your time

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:thumbsup2:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
I also have a 500 Scrambler, which is alot of fun

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there, my screen name is shenker10, i am located in Innisfail Alberta i am also a member of high lifter forums and Polaris atv forums, also named shenker10 on both, i visit high lifter a lot but not so much polaris forums, i came here because i would like some people local to talk to, high lifter is a very good helpful forum bur 70% of the people on there live in the deep south, i ride a polaris scrambler 500 MODDED TO DA MAX (almost lol) and a polaris trail boss 350 both 4x4, I MEAN BUISSNESS :rant: :realmad:, lol

i make lots of jokes so just bare with me, i take a lot of patience!

i mostly ride around the Phylis lake area but i do travel a little, i attended my first poker rally this summer that was put on by the stettler fire dept and had a blast....

well thats about it i guess, you might see me in only certain forums and in the game room!

thanks for your time

welcome aboard... and have fun.. T&T Power Sports and Crew
all S&M members get 15% off any accessories/parts sales.. and yes we ship

Top Bottom