New to this Forum.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here, but I've posted on other sites. Located just west of Edmonton. Ride an old 700 Summit, usually up in the Pine Pass area of BC. Been playing with these things since 1968, too old to grow up now. This looks like a decent site, and it's nice to see that it's local. I also play with some ancient dirtbikes. I have a 71 Ossa Pioneer I bought in high scool and a 74 CZ 380 Falta replica.

GRD

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here, but I've posted on other sites. Located just west of Edmonton. Ride an old 700 Summit, usually up in the Pine Pass area of BC. Been playing with these things since 1968, too old to grow up now. This looks like a decent site, and it's nice to see that it's local. I also play with some ancient dirtbikes. I have a 71 Ossa Pioneer I bought in high scool and a 74 CZ 380 Falta replica.

Welcome to the site... I lived in Dawson Creek when I was a kid. My father use to sled in the pass all the time, I was to young to go. I have never been, but would like to try it some time!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... I lived in Dawson Creek when I was a kid. My father use to sled in the pass all the time, I was to young to go. I have never been, but would like to try it some time!

Do you remember riding quads in the Pass ??... I remember you driving the hell out of your dads bikes..... That's why I never let you ride mine, :D The CHAMP did enough damage ! Your Dad & I got some good pics of riding the Pass!

GRD

Reaction score
Do you remember riding quads in the Pass ??... I remember you driving the hell out of your dads bikes..... That's why I never let you ride mine, :D The CHAMP did enough damage ! Your Dad & I got some good pics of riding the Pass!

I do remember riding the quads in the pass... I didn't think I drove the hell out of them, but I did like to see what they could do... Lots of quading in that area... Sorry don't mean to take over the thread.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello 700Summitguy..

Welcome to the site. Did you have a chance to ride up and around Fox Creek & Grande Cache? I heard the snow was awesome there (3' plus)... just curious.

Everyone needs to hang on to the child in them.... I think that's what keeps us going.... :D

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sir, I don't ride those areas. I rode Whitecourt once when I had a trail pass, but I don't care for trail riding. I have a brother up in Northern BC, so I ride up in the Pine Pass-McKenzie area. Once you've been to the big hills, flat ground just isn't the same. I go about every second weekend.There is probably about 15 feet of snow up there, conditions are great.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey 700..

Where is Pine Pass, I've never heard of it. I'm headed to MacKenzie in a couple of weeks...

thanks

No sir, I don't ride those areas. I rode Whitecourt once when I had a trail pass, but I don't care for trail riding. I have a brother up in Northern BC, so I ride up in the Pine Pass-McKenzie area. Once you've been to the big hills, flat ground just isn't the same. I go about every second weekend.There is probably about 15 feet of snow up there, conditions are great.

Top Bottom