New to the Site

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I have ALOT of free time.....it smells like whale farts if you can believe it when u run penguin /fish oil. And when are you comin up to explore the wild up here....offer for the day trip in my cayacac still open...teach ya how to toss a spear at them nasty little killer whales.....buggers keep tippin me over when im fishin.

YA, WE GOT A NAST ELEPHANT SEAL UNDER OUR IGLOO, WITH BAD GAS... KEEP HEARING THIS STRANGE WATER GURGLING NOISE..... OUR SLED DOGS WERE DOWN WITH A COLD TODAY TOO... HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY(65MILES) TO THE SHOP TODAY......... LOL:D:D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA, WE GOT A NAST ELEPHANT SEAL UNDER OUR IGLOO, WITH BAD GAS... KEEP HEARING THIS STRANGE WATER GURGLING NOISE..... OUR SLED DOGS WERE DOWN WITH A COLD TODAY TOO... HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY(65MILES) TO THE SHOP TODAY......... LOL:D:D

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAA HAHAH puck HAHAH

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
162SKIDOO knows what whale farts smell like ?? .... Holy Mackerel ... and my friends call ME strange ! ....... Summitric, for sure we don't see mud like you in the Great White North. However, we can still get stuck. That flick of the Big Bad Boy (the blue Ford dude !) was the second weekend of the deer hunt & most everything was froze. I had to hunt for what little mud I could find up to that point. And, my fine clear think'in, in thin air friend, Yes, I can adapt & overcome ..... however, why would I put forth the time & energy to take a self portrait of meself on my machine float'in down some creek when I could spend that time actually rid'in & fling'in what little high desert mountain mud we have ?? ........ Oh yeah, silly me, you want me to entertain you ....... Why do you brag about all that muskeg bogs you go rid'in in ..... & spend hours stuck, from the flicks in the photo galleries, you try'in to make me jealous or something ?? ..... Well, it's work'in !
Dang ..... whale farts ...... elephant seals under your igloos, hunt'in seal & play'in with killer whales ..... and only three months of mudd'in ...... snow & more snow ..... or ice ..... I sure you guys don't want me to feel sorry for ya ....... cause I sure as the sun comes up in the morning ...... DON'T !!
Try & not have too much fun ...... OK !!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THANKS GUNNY.... YOU EVER MAKE IT UP TO THE GREAT WHITE/MUDDY NORTH, BE SURE TO LOOK US UP(PM OR E-MAIL US) AND I THINK WE COULD GET A LOT OF GUYS TO SHOW YOU AROUND...... AFTERALL WE ALL KNOW EACH OTHER UP HERE... SMALL POPULATION YOU KNOW........ LOL ;)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Gunny! you do have some fun looking iron there. Gunny any chance you were a gunner on a serious piece fire power, just thinking maybe thats where the name Gunny come from. Like Summitric says if you ever plan on coming to the north country for a ride be sure to let us know. I lived in Casper WY, for a year and loved it lots of good sledding with in a 3-4 hour drive.:D

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although I've done some serious & crazy stuff in the military :eek::eek: ... The name does come from firing some large caliber weapons. 155mm howitzer to be exact. When I made E-7, your first postion is the "Gunnery Sergeant" for the firing battery .... And, it's a nick name for E-7's in the Marine Corps. Of which I was also in. Even after I made higher ranks, the name stuck .... :specool: And now that I'm retired from the military .... my friends still call me by that name ..... & others !!!! ...:alol2::alol2:
Casper, Wyo huh ..... we use to do some training up in Gurnsey ... ever been up that way ?? .... Great country .....:perfect10:
Thanks for the same invite, I hope I can make it up to the "Great White North" & meet some of you "Wild & Crazy Guys ... & Gals !!"" ...:party2:

Later ....
Gunny:thumbsup2:

Top Bottom