New to the pass

nosnow

Reaction score
Does anyone have some good places to go for two newbies?? Taking girlfriend,some trail riding and powder would be
nice!!! Any info would be great! Thinking of going feb 14,15...Oh is there any good places to stay??Motels,Hotels
Thanks!

Last edited:

Crude

Reaction score
Atlas is good, for newbies. just West and north of Colman.
Some not bad hotels in Blairmore and Colman. Nothing special.
If you want a pool? Stay in Pincher Creek.

nosnow

Reaction score
Thanks,Is there a site where I download a trail map and would you know how much trail passes are and where to purchase them??
thanks again...

Crude

Reaction score
Look up Crow Snow riders.
If they are grooming, you can donate.
But its voluntary. I've never seen the groomer out, but only been going there a couple years.
And hasent been the greatest for snow.

nosnow

Reaction score
Ok thanks.i guess it can't be any worse than it is around LLoyd,I will look and see if I can find about how much snow is there or if anyone can tell me what the snow fall is around atlas???

camarogreg

Reaction score
We rode the Atlas this past weekend and the snow was poor for a few km from the stage area then improved. There was rain earlier last week and the forecast looks warm this week so have scratchers or you will have problems.

nosnow

Reaction score
Thanks for the info,have scratchers!!! hope for snow?will watch temp on sleds

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the groomer has been out and anybody who rides trail systems should buy trail passes to support both the local club and also for the government so they know numbers of who rides in areas ..... the more people that buy trail passes the better
Look up Crow Snow riders.
If they are grooming, you can donate.
But its voluntary. I've never seen the groomer out, but only been going there a couple years.
And hasent been the greatest for snow.

nosnow

Reaction score
thanks, ok ill check out there website and make a donation do you know the snow conditions as we are heading there the long weekend Thanks again!!!!!

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your looking for a cabin the crowsnest mtn resort is my favorite. If you want a motel the bcmi in Coleman is decent. The Kanata Motel in Blairemore had just recently been redone.

Check conditions closer to your trip. Right now I'd recommend riding south out of Corbin or fernie. Hopefully we get some snow for family weekend.

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

nosnow

Reaction score
Ok thanks I guess wait and check later this week is there place we could get detailed maps of the trail systems for corbin ect????

Top Bottom