New to Snow and Mud

mjkl

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the site and new to Edmonton, Alberta. Originally from Nova Scotia, I have been Skidooing/4 wheeling/Dirtbiking since I was a kid. I ride a Arctic cat zr 600 and a Yamaha Grizzly 660. Looking to get out on the sled and meet some people to go sledding with. Matt

mjkl

Reaction score
Yea force of habit, I've always owned Skidoos in the past. I still have a 2012 Mxz back home, I just bought the Arctic cat for this winter cause it was cheap. I plan on buying a summit in the spring haha

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't listen to fernie he rides a skujunk and he will some day ride a polaris he got smart and traded his chev in for a real truck a ford. nothing worst then seeing a nice ford with a skujunk on the back

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
clearly ski doo is the way to go or they would call it arctic catting or yamahaing but no is skidooin
when ur on a polaris u mayswell call it pooing though

mjkl

Reaction score
Yea I prefer Skidoos over any other brand, I also Prefer Chev trucks to any other lol as I own a 2014 Silverado. My 4th Chev and they've never let me down.

mjkl

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2010 Summit and looking to get out on it if anybody's heading out next weekend . I think it might be a bit brutal this weekend in the cold.

Top Bottom