New to snow and mud.

gildp67

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not only am I new to snow and mud, but to the quadding world as well. I recently purchased a King quad 750 and outfitted it with a few extras. I am loving it and enjoy just gettin out for a ride looking forward to decking my ride out. My aim is to make it as bullet proof as possible and having a machine the wont get stuck, I know a pipe dream but cant blame me for wanting to try.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Not only am I new to snow and mud, but to the quadding world as well. I recently purchased a King quad 750 and outfitted it with a few extras. I am loving it and enjoy just gettin out for a ride looking forward to decking my ride out. My aim is to make it as bullet proof as possible and having a machine the wont get stuck, I know a pipe dream but cant blame me for wanting to try.

going for a red deer area ride on sat nov 6 and looks like a ride sun nov 7 west of rocky, you are invited to go for a ride. will be west of rocky mt house.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My aim is to make it as bullet proof as possible and having a machine the wont get stuck, I know a pipe dream but cant blame me for wanting to try.

Don't ya know.... if ya don't get stuck then your not trying hard enough!!! :Happy4:

:welcomebluesign: to the family! :beer::d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.....

Top Bottom