New to site,where to go

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this site, looks good though. Im looking for places to ride. i live in camrose, but dont mind up to 4 hour driving.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this site, looks good though. Im looking for places to ride. i live in camrose, but dont mind up to 4 hour driving.

Welcome to Snow and Mud. What type of riding you looking for? Trails & or Mtn ? Lots of info on here, Just sled around & check it out.

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a few places fairly close to go for day trips, and some places for a good mix of mud,sand,trail, and whatever. I would love to find some mountain riding where i can just pack all my crap on the quad and ride in to a site where theres nobody else,set up camp, and keep riding from there.

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vega at fort assinibione is a graet place to ride if its not to chewed up.
Great mis of sand, trails and mud. There are some huge holes in the muskeg on the cutlines.

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill be out at vega this saturday looking forward to first ride this season. if anyone is out there look for a yellow ltr450, green kfx400 and black ltz400. we all got pipes shoul dnot be hard to hear us lol

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please keep us updated on Vega, rode there once and can't wait to go back!!

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vega update. most trails still had snow, cutline was snow and sand. the big sand hill had no sand it was a good trip. no problem for the ltr to go anywhere with the little 18" tires

Toejam

Reaction score
Anyone have directions to the Vega area? Is there off-site (random) camping in the area? Thanks!

Update: Found it! Great quading for kids!

Last edited:
Top Bottom