New to Parkland Couty. New RZR 900s

Wyatt_Derpp

Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Moses and I recently bought my first house south of Stony. This being said it was finally time to get a toy to enjoy country living. Pick up my RZR on Friday and once i get a regi and pink card looking forward to riding.

Spent some time looking over by-laws and old posts. Hard to find current info on Clubs, Trails and recent info. Any info on good trails, events and issues please send them my way.

Thanks

Wyatt_Derpp

Reaction score
Apparently I can't spell County. Hope to meet so new people out there.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I suggest you check out the ATV rally that is part of Sno Mo Days in Alberta Beach on Monday. This is the closest club for you and a good opportunity to get out and meet fellow riders

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Wyatt_Derpp

Reaction score
I suggest you check out the ATV rally that is part of Sno Mo Days in Alberta Beach on Monday. This is the closest club for you and a good opportunity to get out and meet fellow riders
I very likely work on Fam Fay. If i didn't I totally would like too.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you every come up to ride Red Water area let me know. I'll see if I can join you

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Moses and I recently bought my first house south of Stony. This being said it was finally time to get a toy to enjoy country living. Pick up my RZR on Friday and once i get a regi and pink card looking forward to riding.

Spent some time looking over by-laws and old posts. Hard to find current info on Clubs, Trails and recent info. Any info on good trails, events and issues please send them my way.

Thanks
Welcome to the communist municipality of Parkland.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom