New to forum

79deluxe

Reaction score
Hello... A friend of mine gave me a 79 enticer 340 deluxe. He rode it last two years ago, but the carb was leaking so he parked it. I have done a little bit to it and just got done cleaning the carb. I am not much of a mechanic, but fun to spend a little time in the garage on it. My 8 year old son sits on it all the time. We will see what the winter brings and hope to run it in a couple old timers runs here in Minnesota. Fortunately he thinks the 83 V max is too big for him. :)

Attachments

• IMAGE_050[1].jpg
    IMAGE_050[1].jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 79deluxe.jpg
    79deluxe.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 23

79deluxe

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah, I washed it and waxed it last night after draining the gas and taking the bent bumper off of it. Hopefully I will get the carb back together this weekend and installed. Probably will touch up the hood too and paint over the numbers. Fun to tinker on and can't beat the price.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did a service on one just a little older than that it was a museum piece it belong to a friend of mind he's a senior and baby it almost to much it was a treat to work on .It a gp440 yamaha. just be carful when you assembly the carb and get the proper air screw adjustment .A soon as i figuer out how to put pictuers on this web site i will put it them on

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:thumbsup2:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Nice looking old machine, looks like I haven't rode it

moonbuggy

Reaction score
That was a great machine in it's time, had one at one time.
Take care of it, looks like previous owner did.
Welcome to site.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello... A friend of mine gave me a 79 enticer 340 deluxe. He rode it last two years ago, but the carb was leaking so he parked it. I have done a little bit to it and just got done cleaning the carb. I am not much of a mechanic, but fun to spend a little time in the garage on it. My 8 year old son sits on it all the time. We will see what the winter brings and hope to run it in a couple old timers runs here in Minnesota. Fortunately he thinks the 83 V max is too big for him. :)

nice ride.....welcome aboard from the Crew at T&T Power Sports. Rule # 1 have fun.. FYI S&M members get 15% off any accessories/parts sales.. and yes we ship

79deluxe

Reaction score
Good news. After draining the gas, removing and cleaning carb, replacing fuel lines, installing new battery, filling with new gas, and replacing plugs I hit the starter button and second time it popped right off. Idled a while then lifted the track, goosed it and mouse crap and nests sprayed out. Hilarious. Also painted over the license numbers and cut down the windshield. I think a little more tinkering and it should serve its purpose. Thanks for the comments. I see a 76 tx340 coming my way soon I hope. Price probably won't be as good though.

Attachments

• low2.jpg
    low2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 25

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site................

Top Bottom