new to cranbrook anyone up for a ride?

Roost

Reaction score
Hi my girlfriend and I, or just I , are looking for fun people to ride with and have a good time . I checked out lumberton but not realy sure whare to go and would like to scope out new areas and meet some friends.
Thanks.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Roost, You could look up the local snowmobile club. Its such nice riding out there..good luck :)

slabm7

Reaction score
The old lady is from Cranbrook and I get down there sledding once in awhile, I've ridden Lumberton but like you really have no idea where I'm going, next time I come down I'll drop you a line.

slabm7

Reaction score
Hi my girlfriend and I, or just I , are looking for fun people to ride with and have a good time . I checked out lumberton but not realy sure whare to go and would like to scope out new areas and meet some friends.
Thanks.

Roost I pm'd ya

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're willing to ride with somebody new to sledding I'd be willing to head out somewhere with you.

I'm from Calgary, but could do Invermere or something. I've been out there dirt biking before, but that's it.

Looking to test myself and the machine this weekend! (29-1st)

Quinn

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are riding in fernie this sunday and cranbrook aint to far
let me know

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm originally from Cranbrook...will be coming out again on the Jan. 19th. I'll try and give you a heads up before I come out...would be happy to show you around!!

Kevin

islandgirl89

Reaction score
My hubby and I are heading your way this weekend, if you are looking for people to ride with let us know.

Top Bottom