New Supergrip Rims and Tires

jaredvh

Reaction score
Installed my new Supergrips.

26x9-12 front
26x10-12 rear

Haven't had a chance to really ride it yet but I'm happy with them so far. I wish I would have gone with a wider tire on both front and back though.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Installed my new Supergrips.

26x9-12 front
26x10-12 rear

Haven't had a chance to really ride it yet but I'm happy with them so far. I wish I would have gone with a wider tire on both front and back though.

:d:dOK how much, and where at. I run 4 27-10-12 IIIIIEEEEeeeee (welcome to the swamp lites). I like the look of those. Don't wish for wider until you have tried that set up. You might just like the way it is.:)

weldor

Reaction score
Looks good, my only concern is the 300 Honda 4x4s had a staggered tire size front and rear. I think you need a 25" tall tire on the front to prevent tire scrub or eventual problems with your gears.

jaredvh

Reaction score
I looked into tire sizing a bit and it seems a few guys are running the same tires front to back without any problems. Quadtrash... I ordered them from Supergrip tires. Rej is the rep on snow and mud... his username is mudbitchguy... send him a message, excellent guy to deal with and he's reaaaallly fast. I'm excited for the snow to melt and get out in some mud!!!

weldor

Reaction score
I looked into tire sizing a bit and it seems a few guys are running the same tires front to back without any problems. Quadtrash... I ordered them from Supergrip tires. Rej is the rep on snow and mud... his username is mudbitchguy... send him a message, excellent guy to deal with and he's reaaaallly fast. I'm excited for the snow to melt and get out in some mud!!!

I just wanted to let you know. Hope it works well for you!!! I'm glad there are still people who are ripping it up on the old Honda 300's. They are a hell of a little machine!!!

Top Bottom