NEW Superclamp Supertrac available Feb. 1st

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I also would like info on who will have them I want to add these to my deck and purchase rear superclamps then I can drop the rear strap. Way better system can't wait.

run rear clamps just thru the plywood on mine, WAYYYYYYY better than the strap! faster too!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be ordering and stocking this product as quickly as I can. This is going to be a great product, one that I have been waiting for! We use a recessed track system in our trailers and now the deck hooks are exactly what my customers have been asking for. The new Supertrac system will give everyone the flexibility to place tie downs exactly where they need them. Thanks Superclamp!!

Attachments

• Pewter Black 8.5 X 28' TMV52 #4.jpg
    Pewter Black 8.5 X 28' TMV52 #4.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Recessed L-Track #1 (1).jpg
    Recessed L-Track #1 (1).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Recessed L-Track #2.jpg
    Recessed L-Track #2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 110

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to see a recessed deck hook that flips up or pops up (like a stake pocket hook or standard tie-down ring)
Have a perfectly flat trailer floor except for the superclamp rings. Always seem to be kicking, tripping & stumbling on them - even when we're not having beverages in the trailer.

May have to build one from a standard recessed tie-down ...... one more thing on my to-do list to build.

2504-recessed-pan-fitting-trailer-tie-down-fittings-anchor-ring_1_640.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I would love to see a recessed deck hook that flips up or pops up (like a stake pocket hook or standard tie-down ring)
Have a perfectly flat trailer floor except for the superclamp rings. Always seem to be kicking, tripping & stumbling on them - even when we're not having beverages in the trailer.

May have to build one from a standard recessed tie-down ...... one more thing on my to-do list to build.

View attachment 183611

put the supertrac in and remove the superclamp hook when not in use!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The track is still not recessed. If I was to recess the track, the superclamp is not long enough to grab the hook (yes I'm fussy).

at least you'll admit the fussy part.

wait for your dealer to have some of this product in stock. We got to see it in action at Mountain Mania in Valemount, its quite low profile, and very adaptable! you may be surprised at how well it may suit your needs!

Top Bottom