new sportsman ace

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very Interesting ..... wonder why it took so long to build something like this ?? Honda had the Pilot years ago and was pretty cool. I am sure this will be popular....especially if it gets different motor choices !!

Altapeet

Reaction score
I was told that they will have the same WHP as the grizzly 700.due to more efficient transmission much like the RZR 570

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That thing looks like a great option for wife kids gramps etc. my guess it's a hit. Unfortunately looks like it has complete garbage tires in the polaris video.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped in at Cycle Works West yesterday, they were just finishing up the PDI on one. I like it.....my 11 year old daughter hopped in, and figured she should have one. It's old technology, what with the McPherson struts and such, but I think it'll be perfect for a junior rider. I'm pulling the trigger on one for sure.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you should get one for val.............then you'll be safe to call her a pussy! :D

Chances are good I should be working!

Good idea....

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mother has a deposit on one, back in the day three of us had FL 350's and she always liked watching us crash them around the place, she said it reminds her of that. She has a quad and a rhino, but she thinks this will be more up her alley for bombing around in. I was suprised at the low MSRP. Heard only 4 per dealer?
Not for myself this point in time, but like back in the day seeing how many times you can roll and end up back on the wheels in one days ride was always a fun time!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mother has a deposit on one, back in the day three of us had FL 350's and she always liked watching us crash them around the place, she said it reminds her of that. She has a quad and a rhino, but she thinks this will be more up her alley for bombing around in. I was suprised at the low MSRP. Heard only 4 per dealer?
Not for myself this point in time, but like back in the day seeing how many times you can roll and end up back on the wheels in one days ride was always a fun time!

I know this is sort of an old thread but i'll add my .02 to it.

I checked one of these out at the local dealer and he told me they he expects they will come out with a bigger motor option for it this year. He also said he had 8 of them coming into his store so i'm not sure about the 4 per dealer limit. If I was in the market for a new rig, I would have considered one with a bigger motor. I bet this things will be a blast on the trails, especially with the bigger engines in them.

fully

Reaction score

Would you happen to still have those fl350's or any parts for them. I have two of them and always looking for parts.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you happen to still have those fl350's or any parts for them. I have two of them and always looking for parts.

No I don't
Think the one buddy has most of the remaining parts along with his one survivor 350. He don't part with nothing , he buys something it is a lifer

Top Bottom