new sportsman ace

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind neat, but I gotta agree with DaveB. Seems kinda funny that PooPoo would reintroduce a single into their lineup.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sign of things to come?

Hmm, maybe your right. They might have to start getting size and weight down in advance of us starting to see those kind of legal restrictions being put on some of our trails.

minnow10

Reaction score
It will have it's Market, yes it is small and not so much HP, but I am guessing it is not built or marketed for people who think they need to way much HP, and it is way better than putting the younger up and coming riders in machines that are to big for what they can handle!
you see all the times on trails kids riding way oversized machines. more times than not those are the kids that get hurt!
Good on po po to look at a younger market , people are starting to ask for it in snowmachines also

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen the Msrp starts at 8499. A lot better then I thought it would be. I'm sure Polaris will sell them no problem.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not something I would buy for myself, but I can see its place. Like mentioned, would make younger riders way safer, and perhaps get people into the sport for not a whole lot of dough.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Polaris Ace???? have you seen it... single seat

i have no idea how my post got posted last when i started this thread... im a new dad and struggle with the idea of buying my kids quads or dirt bikes.. think i will start them on a dirt bike when they get bigger though... if they want a quad... this is what they will get as i don't have to worry about a 800 pound machine rolling over on them... my wife thinks its awesome to... so i think it will have a market

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Polaris Ace???? have you seen it... single seat

i have no idea how my post got posted last when i started this thread... im a new dad and struggle with the idea of buying my kids quads or dirt bikes.. think i will start them on a dirt bike when they get bigger though... if they want a quad... this is what they will get as i don't have to worry about a 800 pound machine rolling over on them... my wife thinks its awesome to... so i think it will have a market
I showed my wife as well since she lost her quadding mojo....she got tossed around a few times and actually got pinched between her machine and a tree a couple of seasons ago. She got so she would only go on rides if our friends kids were going....so I sold her quad. She doesn't like SxS and I thought this might appeal. Thank God it didn't....hate to have a PoPo in the garage.

Catman13

Reaction score
Polaris just changed the ATV world for good. Many companies won't let employees use quads because like the trike quads have now been deemed unsafe. This will satisfy that market. Junior rzr is a good idea. Once they have tested the market and get overwhelming responses, I'm sure there will be bigger hp coming. Imagine that with the scrambler 850 engine in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they're going to be awesome. Both my young daughters are riding their quads on the trails...it makes me kinda nervous. With their small builds, they don't stand a chance of throwing a quad around anyway, so might as well have them belted in with a roll cage. I'll definitely be checking them out.

Top Bottom