New Snowmobiler re Artic Cat 2009 M8

L

Live N Let Live

Would you more experienced owners advise me what is a reasonable price to pay for purchasing two 2009 new Artic cat M8's? Are these a good fit for a first vehicle for mountainous areas? Thanks in advance.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well 2 new 2009 m8 should run u $18000 and change well get a hold of t&t powersports in here and he will throw together a wicked package deal for u and good choice of sleds :):):):):):)u will be very happy with them

L

Live N Let Live

Thanks. I got one quote, close to home, for 23 and change and wondered if I was in the ballpark while not knowing much about the park or the game. There are two M8s sitting on the floor here looking pretty tempting. I would also be willing to look over in AB.

I figure I've been all over this province on every back road by horse, 4x4 and even on foot. It will be a great pleasure to enjoy the same areas on a snowmobile. How hard can it be? I figure I'll buy 2 and it'll be like tying a pork chop around my neck -- someone will ride with me until I get my ski legs! My uncle tells me the hard part about snomobiling is waiting out the summer months. ;>)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Don's speed parts in wainwright. I picked up an 09 m1000 for just over $11000 so you should be less the $23000 for 2 M8's for sure.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds high but check in Alberta for prices. Be sure you get you oil reservoir filled some dealers dont put oil in them [Donny].

tredeb

Reaction score
I would talk to Terry at T&T.

from his website

09 M8 sno pro 153 $10,899
09 M8 HCR 153 $11,800

sledneckx69

Reaction score
Those are some great sleds for the mountains, for a first time sledder...... Well, as long as you ride to your ability and comfort level, and not those sleds ability, you'll be fine. Those sleds "WILL" get you into a lot of trouble up there if you let them.

L

Live N Let Live

From the information given to me by others and yourself, thank you, they sound like they're on the edge for my capacity. I learn fast and have some daring but mostly I have a great respect for my mortal status!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy I know in Saskatchewan just bought two new 09 M8's for $21,000 and change, not a bad price i figure:d

Top Bottom