New sledder

jmercer

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Jim Mercer and I just bought my first sled. Looking to hook up with some people and do some riding this winter! I'm from Strathmore, just outside of Calgary. If anyone wants to head out some weekend, let me know and I'd love to come along. Can't wait to try out my new XP.

Jim

jmercer

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I bought a 2008 Rev-XP 800R 146". Can't wait to take it out! We only have a couple inches here though : /

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grats on the new sled, i bought the 163-800xp and that thing flies dont forget to reclutch first.Mine was done and climbs almost anything so far this year,been up 3 trips already:cool:

jmercer

Reaction score
grats on the new sled, i bought the 163-800xp and that thing flies dont forget to reclutch first.Mine was done and climbs almost anything so far this year,been up 3 trips already:cool:

Reclutch? What would be involved in that and why would I need to? Sorry, dont know much about it.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some of the new 163 800xp's need more revs so most have to lighten their weights,but check with jerry ar martin farm equipment at edmonton, he test rides these things before we see them

Top Bottom