new sled

PowderSlayer

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what my clutching and jetting is supposed to be on an 03 vertical escape? Take in mind it has the bondockers nos kits slp pipes and afew extras i havent lookeed close enough to yet. I just bought yesterday for my wife and I want to know more about this machine for my knowledge.hows the motor in these 800's....Any advice is welcome

Also why does it seem tht my 2006 600ho has more snap than the 800? the 800 is in mint condition the exhaust valve are sticking but i know how to clean them. it seems to have good compression could the weights have something to do with it? the nos was only used in the mountains twice soo please again feedback is welcome

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It probably has heavier weights and also richer jetting in it because of the N2O kit. If you are not going to use the N20 kit then you could run lighter weights and it should wake it up. I have no idea what jets to run with your pipes if you are going to run the N20 kit. Check and see what weights are in it and post what you find.

The 800s run strong right till the crank breaks. Mine gave me no signs of a problem until it blew. I had religiously checked the crank run out and compression on one of mine and it still blew up at around 4000 miles. My pistons and cylinders were in perfect condition but the crank pin sheared. I just shut it off and was able to save the rest of the engine.

Top Bottom