new Sled shop in golden

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of a parts repair and rentals shop in the Valley any thoughts

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Golden snowmobile rentals has that covered!!!!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if motor tech is closing or is for sale and i'm sure there's enought sledders in golden to handle another rental shop!!!!!!!

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if motor tech is closing or is for sale and i'm sure there's enought sledders in golden to handle another rental shop!!!!!!!

yes motor tech is done!(retired) And NoBody's got anything covered,there's absolutely nothing in this town to do with sledding yr round vary important I like buying parts all year long
BRP.said by fall 09 will be back in golden there's some people with interest, also some one in town looking to bring yama back:rolleyes:. hagman mod if you have some idea I move on it.anyone opens the BR dealer let me know I'll work for SKIDOOO'sd:beer:

someone that puts there life and love of the sport,not just looking to make money!!!A real shop here will do great,just better be skidoo:cool:

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks carbon for the info im thinking of it for sure the brp dealer would be the way to go for sure you wouldnt have a other number for randy would you pm me if you like. i just have to convince the wife she said she'll think about it

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of places to rent sleds, but no place for parts or repairs. Lots of BRP owners in the whole valley not just Golden due to a good dealer being in Golden, now nowhere for warranty work anywhere close. You would have a larger target market than Golden and visiting riders. Cranbrook dealer's gone too. Calgary area is closest for warranty work and you're pretty certain to be out of a ride for a few weeks if it goes there.
Motor Tech never rented machines, just sold and repaired. Bauns private # is unlisted for obvious reasons but someone may give it to you. Last time we talked to them they were done...business wasn't for sale, but building is still there that they own. Might be best to contact BRP directly to discuss the situation. Too bad, Randy and Richard were fixing my husbands sled when he was 10 and mine when I was 15...known the family for years and they were a big part of the decision for us and many others to buy BRP machines. Gonna miss them!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of places to rent sleds, but no place for parts or repairs. Lots of BRP owners in the whole valley not just Golden due to a good dealer being in Golden, now nowhere for warranty work anywhere close. You would have a larger target market than Golden and visiting riders. Cranbrook dealer's gone too. Calgary area is closest for warranty work and you're pretty certain to be out of a ride for a few weeks if it goes there.
Motor Tech never rented machines, just sold and repaired. Bauns private # is unlisted for obvious reasons but someone may give it to you. Last time we talked to them they were done...business wasn't for sale, but building is still there that they own. Might be best to contact BRP directly to discuss the situation. Too bad, Randy and Richard were fixing my husbands sled when he was 10 and mine when I was 15...known the family for years and they were a big part of the decision for us and many others to buy BRP machines. Gonna miss them!

Getting space shouldn't be a problem, was there on the weekend and the town has lots of empty shops, thanks to the thriving economy :rolleyes:.

skrat

Reaction score
Is there any powersports dealers in Golden?

Top Bottom