new sled! new picts!

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The exhaust side clutch panel......just curious how the intake is routed compared to my buddy's '11 M8 Cutler. About 6hr drive......can I ride it????? lol
ohh are you talking about how the turbo charge pipe is routed? if so, i dont even have the turbo yet, they arent shipping till the 30th but im told i will be getting one early...if you make the drive and pay for some C111 you can take it for a rip at 10lbs!

T

TracksCanada

My Camo X is installed on my M8SP and Mark said it fit with no issues. I haven't picked up the sled yet but will have it on my deck on the 28th.;)

You can fit the custom cut 15" wide 3" paddle Camo Extreme in the 07 to 11 M sleds. I keep hearing the 3" paddle won't go inthe 2012"s but have yet talked to anyone who has actually tried. So far it's typical internet B.S. I know Dave Miku is going to try it.

M1K

Reaction score
You can fit the custom cut 15" wide 3" paddle Camo Extreme in the 07 to 11 M sleds. I keep hearing the 3" paddle won't go inthe 2012"s but have yet talked to anyone who has actually tried. So far it's typical internet B.S. I know Dave Miku is going to try it.
What... Dave jumped ship?? Don't believe ya!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to some guys and said culter hasn't finished his Kit yet or there not gonna be ready for a while. I would double check on that if i were you.

ohh are you talking about how the turbo charge pipe is routed? if so, i dont even have the turbo yet, they arent shipping till the 30th but im told i will be getting one early...if you make the drive and pay for some C111 you can take it for a rip at 10lbs!

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the reverse works on thes machines. Is there a gear box or how does it work. Thanks.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to some guys and said culter hasn't finished his Kit yet or there not gonna be ready for a while. I would double check on that if i were you.
i was at the dealer yesterday and my buddy (the owner) got the call from Dale Cutler himself. all he is waiting for is a wiring harness which he said he should have by monday and then the people who pre ordered will be getting there kits. also he normally uses the 2860 turbo in his kits but for the guys who pre ordered he is offering the bigger 2871 turbo for no charge, everybody else will pay a bit more for it. im not sure how much longer (if any) the people who didnt pre order will have to wait. i know his site shows shipping oct 30th. hope to have mine in about 2 weeks. i know the owner at the dealership will be getting his turbo from him to be ready for the sled show this coming weekend.

Last edited:

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the new Challenger Extreme 2.5 showed up today so i though i would post up a couple more picts!
IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

BOOSTCAT

Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics! Something to keep me a lil horned up until my 1100T shows up. Hopefully sooner than later. Keep posting your progress!

geordiep

Reaction score
Is your seat off an LE model? Thought the Sno Pro's had a large green & white strip on them? Is it an options, because I prefer yours over the standard. Can't wait for my M800 Orange to arrive!! Bring on the snow.

This is stock SnoPro seat:
M8001.jpg
IMG_0328.jpg

Evil Revo

Reaction score
Picked it up today!! Let it snow!!!!!

Attachments

• M8 50th Anniversary.JPG
    M8 50th Anniversary.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 280
  • M8 50th!!.JPG
    M8 50th!!.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 283
  • M8 2012.JPG
    M8 2012.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 269

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is your seat off an LE model? Thought the Sno Pro's had a large green & white strip on them? Is it an options, because I prefer yours over the standard. Can't wait for my M800 Orange to arrive!! Bring on the snow.
mine isn't a snopro just a standard

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm yeah. Some splaining to do here. Whats with the cute outfits in the background. And where did you get the flap?

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CatRyder88, if i make it up to GP this winter ill get a hold of you. i know a couple people up there. i should of traded you bumpers. looks like you powder coated yours green. i hate my green one haha.

Top Bottom