New Sled Deck

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking to get a new (or used) sled deck for my 08 F350 Ford crew cab short box. Does anyone have any ideas as to what my options are or where to get a good deal? I know of marathon sled decks but who else sells them in Edmonton?:d

summitized

Reaction score
try don speed parts wainwright i bought mine there 2200.00 looks just like a marathon deck......

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Or you could just come by and see us. We're really nice.

7719 - 44a street

Ask for Jay

Cheers

M.

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Or you could just come by and see us. We're really nice.

7719 - 44a street

Ask for Jay

Cheers

M.
Marathon Decks are the best out there hands down. Go that route you wont regret it. Great product and awsome to deal with.

Dwayne

sledchick855

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say try out midwest bed decks... but we're kinda out of your way...;) Good luck!!! :D

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Attachments

• July Long Weekend Vega 2008 003.jpg
    July Long Weekend Vega 2008 003.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 276

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking to get a new (or used) sled deck for my 08 F350 Ford crew cab short box. Does anyone have any ideas as to what my options are or where to get a good deal? I know of marathon sled decks but who else sells them in Edmonton?:d

Here's one on a Ford

SuperDuty%20SB%2015.jpg

Call Industries

Reaction score
Hi i build custom sled decks out of 1x2 steel tubing stronger and just at 400 pounds. Starting price is $1500 and $1800 with superclamps of $1995 with superclamps and LED lights. These are all new decks.

Give me a call if your intrested.
406-202-1733

Untouchable

Reaction score
Get a Crosstrax deck, stay away from marathon they are always cracking. Welding also looks like an apprentice did it, corners aren't tied in and weld beads are rough.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of happy peeps on here with Marathon Decks...First I heard of them "Always Cracking" anybody else had Problems with theirs? Mine is only 1 yr old but held up awesome so far.

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Lots of happy peeps on here with Marathon Decks...First I heard of them "Always Cracking" anybody else had Problems with theirs? Mine is only 1 yr old but held up awesome so far.

Load turbo yammies almost every day all winter and no cracks on Marathon, they are great! Saw the new Marathon on Randy Swensons truck, Marathon really raised the bar!

tranquillicer

Reaction score
Load turbo yammies almost every day all winter and no cracks on Marathon, they are great! Saw the new Marathon on Randy Swensons truck, Marathon really raised the bar!
What he said..... but if you go to Marathon in Edmonton you better be ready to part with some cash. Those new decks look pretty sweet.

Reaction score
Marathon all the way...

Used mine everyday of the winter for 2.5 seasons and no signs of cracking or welds breaking.

Only complaint about Marathon deck is the Marathon decal on the side rail, looks cheap, needs to be die-cut like the decal on the headache rack.

Attachments

• Marathon.jpg
    Marathon.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 127

highmarkdude

Reaction score
coopers RV has some Nice decks

theyre called "X decks"

around 2400 powdercoated !!

look really well built

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Idid alot of reserch before I bought my deck anf I bought a Marathon. Have only had it for about a month but so far very satisfied. The ramp is a definite selling point for me slides out easy and easy to put away.I

Top Bottom