New quad

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
Every one says that but every honda I been around has been junk! And he wants something safe so that leaves honda with those pos drum brakes out of the question lol. But everyone has there own opinion and that's just mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hate to tell ya, but my Honda 420 has IRS and disk brakes all around.. and it aint no pos

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to tell ya, but my Honda 420 has IRS and disk brakes all around.. and it aint no pos

Yah they got there models that got that. But a brand new Forman don't and can't understand why they don't put that stuff on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look at a new Polaris ACE..........Wheel spacers and he will go anywhere safely. If he can total a max ,he can total a 4/5oocc quad.......
The sxs /utvs are so much more stable...JMO.

those new aces are nice but need a bigger motor for an adult.

Billydozer56

Reaction score
I don't know why Honda still goes with drums on the foreman. I would buy a Honda if they made one to compete with the 700's. A better effort with the Honda Rincon would be nice.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a rincon for the wife and hands down its the best handling 4x4 atv out there. Imo. She is only 5'2 and we tried them all. I like the Polaris 570 but its not as stable as the honda. There's no powersteering on the rincon and it steers super light without it. It's lighter than a can am 400 or Polaris 570. Compared to my reny 1000 its super gutless but man is it fun to ride

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
those new aces are nice but need a bigger motor for an adult.

The 32hp 325cc ACE is the same horsepower as the 500 Sportsmens prior to 2008. I have been told I can demo one this summer for a weekend. I'm 6 feet tall and 265lbs I'll test it out and give honest feedback.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom