New Quad in 700-850 need help

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Thanks man that was what I was wondering about, I figured any bike around 700 should be able to pull a moose but I wanted to confirm it, plus the ride and reliability thanks for the info.

chit , i've seen 300 kq's pull out two deer tied onto the rear rack, and a deer layin across the front rack to keep the front down.
Also seen the same buddy, haul a moose out.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit , i've seen 300 kq's pull out two deer tied onto the rear rack, and a deer layin across the front rack to keep the front down.
Also seen the same buddy, haul a moose out.

True enough, 10-15 years ago there weren't any 700cc big bores. How do you think the hunters did it then? Thats why the original KingQuads had Hi,Lo and SuperLo. :d Gotta get those 300cc to the ground some how. :d

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still have the origional big bore. 1999 grizzly 600, she still runs like a top and has pulled put plenty of moose. Not the smoothest ride but she has lots of power for the time.

mac450

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feed back guys I just bought a Arctic cat 700 mud pro on Saturday. I got it because I would sooner have it and not need it than need it and not have all the extra's and it is all under warranty. I tried it out in red water on Saturday it works great I wont be doubling so it will suit the purpose does everything I wanted I guess time will tell. Thanks again:)

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feed back guys I just bought a Arctic cat 700 mud pro on Saturday. I got it because I would sooner have it and not need it than need it and not have all the extra's and it is all under warranty. I tried it out in red water on Saturday it works great I wont be doubling so it will suit the purpose does everything I wanted I guess time will tell. Thanks again:)

1 of 2 things happened here..........

#1 It was a money issue

#2 You had your mind made up before asking everybody on this site.

Arctic Cat wasnt mentioned by anybody on here with suggestions yet you buy one. To each is own I guess, hope you like your new quad. At the end of the day I guess it doesnt really matter what you have just as long as your not fixing and you had fun. Congratulations on your new purchase and good luck.:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom