New police utv!!!! All beware!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
This new police side by side was unveiled at the indy ... Was built by a local builder for the rcmp just for the indy, for display, but may see trail duty!!! Looks friggin' awesome, i think!!

Attachments

• POLICE1.jpg
    POLICE1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 335
  • POLICE2.jpg
    POLICE2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 324

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are manufactured by "Joyner". This one is called the Trooper. 1100 cc engine. retails for about $12000 American, without all the bells and whistles. Seen one ripping around before, neat machines and they move!!!!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you notice it's licensed and street legal?? Or is it???????

I'm sure it is... when it needs to be. Who's going to give them a ticket??????
I have to get rid of the honda and get something fast and more comfortable.... Just have to beat whomever is the slowest in the group......

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you notice it's licensed and street legal?? Or is it???????

They can be made street legal by adding a windshield, horn, exhaust meeting noise acceptance and street legal tires. Now that's Manitoba requirements not sure about Alberta. A friend of mind back home has the 1100 Trooper. Lots of low end grunt and geared a little to low, still able to take off from a dead stop in 3rd. You definitely hear it coming as it is quite loud, pretty much like any hmf exhaust on a quad. I think it would compare to the Polaris RZR all though I haven't driven a RZR more than 1/4 mile down a gravel road. Only thing is the Joyner's are quite heavy, even heavier than a Polaris.

www.teamjoynerusa.com

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard of them? I used to work for them!! I have not had alot of dealings with them in the past couple of years. Good group of guys. Lets hope parts are not an issue with the Joyner units.

chucker

Reaction score
All Seasons is based in Sherwood Park. They are the distributors of Joyner for Alberta and BC. Sales of these units have been very strong. Alot of guys are going with the Turbo option.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw that exact unit at Rocky Mountain Nationals. Engine should be ready to blow by now, the guy who appeared to be the "salesman" for that event was revving the chit out of it about every half hour to an hour. Look like nice units though.

Shadlar

Reaction score
I have to agree with Rucky, A couple of times they were revving it to the point I was waiting for the big bang. It was parked right behind the stands where we were sitting at Castrol Raceway.

Top Bottom