New Polaris Ranger Rzr

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My buddy has a 05 Ranger all modded up and I guess he is going to trade it off on the new one,it is a lot smaller but very cool.To bad I'm going to kick his butt with my Prowler. LOL! Will let you guys know if I find out the price!I bet its lots!
catmando!:biglaugh:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
polaris

It looks like Polaris has stollen that Orange Crush color from Arctic Cat. Catmando that color would look good on your Prowler. Perfect match to your sled.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They definatly comming up with some cool paint and graphics,will never admit that to my buddy though,luckily he is pc illiterate!LOL!
catmando!:)

mikebkd

Reaction score
The brothers
You can dis the polaris all you want but the RHINO WILLLL STILL kick your butt.................Tayco will be right there with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The brothers
You can dis the polaris all you want but the RHINO WILLLL STILL kick your butt.................Tayco will be right there with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax Mike,This site is for fun entertainment,information and making a few friends on the way!Nobody was dissin anyone,especially my friends,I have never beat Marcus's Ranger and have never beat Tayco's Rhino in a flat out race,but my friend,I have yet to be out done in the mud by either one when everything is working correct.The new clutch may or may not make a difference,but the challenge and buggin each other is half the fun.If I wanted to kick butt mine would have nitrous and then we would have a new topic.One thing you should ask is who spent the most on aftermarket stuff.......mines stock,there's are not!Flat out racing is not what I bought mine for!
Talk to ya later buddy!
Have a good trip to Mcbride!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
side by side

That polaris looks like it might be fun. Will go today to see if I can find one in Edmonton, would be a good one for my wife. Barry

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Barry, I drove by Cycle Works South on Saturday and I think I saw one sitting outside there. Might be worth a phone call.

That polaris looks like it might be fun. Will go today to see if I can find one in Edmonton, would be a good one for my wife. Barry

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Was there, but no Razor, thats the small utility that I was looking at. Got a price at 13,999 plus GST. Not bad but non av. until Sept. Barry

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The brothers

by no means am i putting down a rhino ( and i am not trying to start a fight either ) they are great for what they are but out of the box they can not touch a rzr sorry have had many try mine is stock except a 3 " lift and a head pipe and muffler nothing else done to it

Top Dog

Reaction score
I have a 2008 for sale if your interestrd with turbo and suspension kit and S&S wheels Kamloops 250-828-0235

Top Dog

Reaction score
Re: side by side

I have a 2008 RZR side by side with turbo and a suspension kit and S&S wheels if your interested 250-828-0235

Top Bottom