New plastic for older bike?? Any place to buy?

Skrilla

Reaction score
Looking to pick up some new plastic for my wifes '86 XR100. Does anyone know a place that would sell some nicer looking replacement stuff? Is there a way to retrofit newer XR100 plastic on this bike?? Or could I paint them??

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got rid of my '82 YZ in 2001 when you couldnt get plastic for it anymore, I couldnt find aftermarket or factory, and parts were getting hard to find. Might just be time to upgrade to a newer bike.

Did you try the parts salvage place in Stony Plain, they had plastic for my '99 that was almost brand new and had an aftermarket decal kit on it

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could try Dennis Kirk out of the states, I think they are pretty much the same as Royal Distributing in Canada but I seem to remember them having alot more stuff for older machines. Also search a company called Maier, they have plastics for old bikes.

I just checked Dennis Kirk, you can search by year, make and model of machine...they have 113 items for an 86 Honda XR 100.

Good luck, have fun refurbishing the old bike.:beer::beer:

Forgot to give you the website...www.DennisKirk.com and you can choose the search on the right side, or www.maier-mfg.com

Last edited:

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can try Rapid revolution in Edmonton talk to Kevin

Top Bottom