victorypilot

Reaction score
Just saying Hi. I am new to the sport (about 6 months). Every ride is never the same, thats what's so interesting about this sport. I have most of my experience on a dirtbike (2004 CR250).

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Just saying Hi. I am new to the sport (about 6 months). Every ride is never the same, thats what's so interesting about this sport. I have most of my experience on a dirtbike (2004 CR250).

Welcome to Snow and Mud ....Plus dirt biking.. 'victorypilot'. :) What is 6 months, Sledding or biking ? Lots of both here.... Enjoy. :)

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welocme Victorypilot....

I hope you find all that you're looking for and more on this site (New friends, stories, etc). :D :PDT_daz: :rolling:

Don't forget to post your member pin which is located on the members map, main screen, left hand side, halfway down...

GRD

Reaction score

Welcome to the site...

Top Bottom