Apex Sledder

Reaction score
Hello Nosrx1 was telling me about your site,sounds like alot of usefull info to learn.Looking forward to be involved.Apex Sledder.

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I noticed you are from Penticton I lived in Keremeos for a couple of years and went up to Apex with the sled a couple times, where do you go there to sled?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard,even if you ride a Yammi! LOL! Just kidding.Great site,great people and lots of sledders.I have to dish some out ,I ride a cat!LOL!
catmando!

Apex Sledder

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I noticed you are from Penticton I lived in Keremeos for a couple of years and went up to Apex with the sled a couple times, where do you go there to sled?

There is some good area around,Sheep rock,the bowls behind proper,Ashinola,Little white,grey stokes. Some cool places,same old thing though is to find the proper way in.What did you do in Keromeos?

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is some good area around,Sheep rock,the bowls behind proper,Ashinola,Little white,grey stokes. Some cool places,same old thing though is to find the proper way in.What did you do in Keromeos?

I had a small feedlot for a couple of years. I used to go up to flattop which was the Ashinola usually every weekend.

Top Bottom