New-ish to Mcbride

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
Hey all. Myself a buddy and my father are gonna be heading your way on Jan26-29. We've ridden Renshaw a couple times but were staying in Valemount before. This time we are looking to stay in Mcbride and ride both Belle and Lucielle. We've never been to either. So I'm lookin for any info on the areas, maps etc and also what are the best/sledder friendly motels/hotels in the area with decent sized parking lot for a 26' enclosed.Thanks for all your help

kefremdad

Reaction score
This is a website with some info on it. Home - McBride Big Country Snowmobile Association directions to the hills are on there as well as some of the local businesses that support Sledders.. there are maps at the cabins and possibly at the trail heads too I cant remember for sure. All the Motels, B+B's etc have room for the big trailers as well as there's Cougar Den cabins pretty much right at the bottom of Lucille and you can sled right from your cabin to the trail head. Stop in at Spin Drift PowerSports right on Main street when you pull into town Glen and crew have tons of info and are always ready to help out with whatever..

Top Bottom