New here!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I was surfing for a web sit on sleds and I found you! I live in Sicamous BC (Yes great sledding area lol) and I Just got back into sledding (been out of it for 10 years) and always been in to Ski-Doos (worked in a Ski-Doo shop) and now I bought a Polaris 900. I gave my 8 year old son the 99 550 RMK 136x2 that we used to use to get to the cabin, and retired his old Jag. Im beginning to wonder if buying the 900 was a smart choice? I bought 3 sleds and a trailer for a great price. I gave my dad the 2000 700 RMK 136x2 since he is over 70 now I kept the 900 151 and sold the 2001 550 RMK since we had the 99 550 RMK allready. I would have rather had the 700 but dad might hurt himself on the 900. so we are set this winter for the 3 of us but I keep hearing how the 900 is a dud. cranks break! Im almost scard to ride it now lol. I rode it about 5 runs last spring and no problems but now it is at the 2000 mile mark. it has had all the updates done to it. the guy who owned it before I dont think went more than 40mph on it. I think I want to get the clutch balanced. the dealer said a waste of money but so many guys say they are out from the factory. what to do? I would love any input on this sled. I want to get a slp torque brace (I think its called) I find the sled is not a vibrator like guys say it is. did I get a good one? I heard cranks go at 400 miles or they could make it 4000 miles. I cant aford a crank right now! well cant wait to look over this site. bye

Top Bottom