new here from gp area

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi i am new here just droppin a line to say hi i am from the grande prairie area born and raised here with great quading in this area go quading every second week end it seems like we love it a family

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive to GP. Head south on Highway 40. Go to Highway 666. (turn right after the Wapiti Bridge on to 666 towards Grovedale)
Follow the road to the Devon Gasplant, where it turns to gravel. contunue on the gravel to Two Lakes. You can Camp there, or at the staging area at Kakwa. never Quadded there, just sledded...

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever been to Kakwa Falls? Want to take a trip there one day but can't get info for how best to get in there from Edmonton area and where to camp.

yes i have been lots it is a 1.5 hr drive south of gp and then get on quad from there it is only a day trip due to the area being protected and limited access now on atv's but it is great quading if you come up on a weekend we can go a few places around here for some good quading there is definate times i am unavailable as follows Drag wars in GP, rocky mountain nationals in edmonton , august long weekend gone to Cadomin Alberta , and September long weekend gone to rocky mountain house with my cousins let me know and maybe we could plan something

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just let me know when we are always lookin to go with new people

Top Bottom