New Guy

gunner22a

Reaction score
Hi all,

Found this site by accident so thought I would join. Retired army officer who now works for the Govt of Alberta. Avid fisher, hunter and general outdoorsman. Ride a 2004 Polaris Sportsman whenever I can.

GRD

Reaction score
It is a great site... Welcome aboard!

Hi all,

Found this site by accident so thought I would join. Retired army officer who now works for the Govt of Alberta. Avid fisher, hunter and general outdoorsman. Ride a 2004 Polaris Sportsman whenever I can.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, lots of good stuff on here. I sure you are getting everything ready for the up coming hunting season. I am going for opening day for bow down south on the 5th, can't wait!! Good Luck!!:D

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
welcome to the site. When are you heading out hunting. How did you do on your draws this year.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hi all,

Welcome to the site. You were saying you found by an accident. What were you looking for and how did you find us?

gunner22a

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. As to how I found this place, I was searching for plans for a tub trailer. A couple of buddies and I each want to build one as a winter project. As to hunting it's two more sleeps. We hunt up north and Saturday 01 Sept is the opener. Just a short weekend trip as the big one is always the first week in Oct. Draws went well. As a group of three we normally get 2 moose tags and this year was no exception. 999 on cow elk and next year we should all be in the "will get drawn" zone.

If anyone has a good set of tub trailer plans or knows where to get them (preferably free) it would be greatly appreciated by all of us.

cheers
Ron

Top Bottom