New Groomer at Long Lake

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First attempt at utube, hope it works, I used my iphone, next time I'll bring my camera
There is a couple more, hit the utube icon and type (Long Lake Grooming),when it comes up click on Don C for all of them

See u on the trail
Don

Last edited:

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi Folks
Should be good now, I`m learning about file compressing.
Mitch, the snow is great the open area`s got a beating with the wind and the warm weather, but over all very nice, to bad it`s going to be -25 tomorrow.
Ya Got Boost, that`s an understatment, driving, holding the camera and using a manual windshield wiper, and avoiding the stumps, Holy Cow!!
:cool:

Last edited:

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks
Well the grooming season is long from over but I would like to take a minute and thank the cabin owners who donated to the cause. This was the first year of official grooming at Long Lake, and so far it has been a great venture. I received $620.00 in donations to date.
The Rhino has shown some ware and tare but nothing we can,t handle. After 800 km and about 70 hrs sitting in that machine I'm quite pleased with it's ability. One blown front hub bearing so far and I did change out the belt, but the original did have 5200 km on it. The Camoplast UTV Tatou 4s have worked flawless, would recommend them to anyone. 0 mantainance so far this year.
I have been running Yamalube 0 30 syn, and have not used a drop of oil.
The rhino, tracks the groomer and packer build has been close to $22,000
I`m still having fun and enjoy the grooming as much as snowmobiling

See you on the trails
Don:cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom