New ford f350

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's time to retire the old 2005 f350 and get a new one. Any suggestions on where to get the best deal on a new truck these days. Seems like everyone is working the "employee pricing" thing to death!

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Recommend Wetaskiwin. Bought my truck from Brentridge both times and they were $10000 less than any city dealers best price before even starting to negotiate. The price will only go down from there.

rider1

Reaction score
I agree i bought my truck from Brentridge ford also and if it has to stay overnight they supply a vehicle to drive at no extra cost. All they ask for is you put the fuel in.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a truck through Wolverine Ford in High Level even though I don't live even close to there, it was delivered to HRT in Okotoks to get a few "additions" installed Justin Kelly has been a stand up guy he personally flew down to Calgary and hand delivered the truck to HRT. All for the same cost as buying local. And he actually picks up the phone.........780-821-0016 you might be suprised. Tell him Rob's big brother sent you.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
brian simms at hansen ford in gp, tell him your tyler's sledding buddy he will assume you're as big of a dick as I am and the price dickering will be minimal, sold 3 of my buddies trucks since he sold me mine, they all did the same research as I did calling all over AB and he is always within 1000 of any other place and usually beats it or tosses in a leveling kit for ya

Top Bottom