new exhaust company

StickyDrumGuy

Reaction score
Babington style waste oil heater pumps

The cam gear pump works fine for filtered WVO or used motor oil Babington heaters and I have installed it on my Babington style heaters. Ldu Company's stock number is 450516 , The only thing about the cam gear pump is that the fire kind of pulses as the cam gear rotates. If you use the spur gear pump that is LDU's stock number 450512 then you get a steady non-pulsing fire. The WVO pump website is or you can click through to the tools section from the home page at FREE Shipping Of Wholesale Items China Direct Wholesaler Distributor

LDU Company also has other parts that I use for building my waste oil burners, like gear reduction motors. I find it best to turn the pump slower because you really don't need a whole lot of oil dripping on the atomizer ball.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Re: Babington style waste oil heater pumps

the cam gear pump works fine for filtered wvo or used motor oil babington heaters and i have installed it on my babington style heaters. Ldu company's stock number is 450516 , the only thing about the cam gear pump is that the fire kind of pulses as the cam gear rotates. If you use the spur gear pump that is ldu's stock number 450512 then you get a steady non-pulsing fire. The wvo pump website is or you can click through to the tools section from the home page at free shipping of wholesale items china direct wholesaler distributor

ldu company also has other parts that i use for building my waste oil burners, like gear reduction motors. I find it best to turn the pump slower because you really don't need a whole lot of oil dripping on the atomizer ball.
wtf??????????????????

vpfuelman

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Well ya have to like them for the poster they have ................

Top Bottom