Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Group hug!!!

GroupHug.jpg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive atleast 200 km everyday in the city and area. There's no cops to be seen anymore anyways. 25 yrs ago when I startedto drive I couldnt even make it a week without a ticket or just being pulled over. There would be radar traps all over the west end all at the same time. Now I might see 20 traps per summer in the whole city. Some of the jack ass moves I see that never seems to get people tickets. Like sitting at small break in the median with ur left signal on infront of a huge no left sign in rush hour. Cars lined up waiting for the idiot to get out of the way Or like the 4 cars that ripped out of a parking lot, 3 feet apart no stopping before enter the road and crossing 3 lanes straight to the 4 left hand turn lane while I am coming down the road on a motor cycle. then I get off my bike to TALK about the near miss and they all run the red light. Anyways it's a stupid law. I Agree !! Hard to enforce. Maybe a video of the infractor in action while I drive beside with the iPhone on video camera as a witness. Oh wait. That's illegal to

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw 2 rearenders today both faulty parties on the curb texting away. sitting at a green light finally had to honk, jackhole in front of me with a blackberry in his hand. Bring on the fines!

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive atleast 200 km everyday in the city and area. There's no cops to be seen anymore anyways. 25 yrs ago when I startedto drive I couldnt even make it a week without a ticket or just being pulled over. There would be radar traps all over the west end all at the same time. Now I might see 20 traps per summer in the whole city. Some of the jack ass moves I see that never seems to get people tickets. Like sitting at small break in the median with ur left signal on infront of a huge no left sign in rush hour. Cars lined up waiting for the idiot to get out of the way Or like the 4 cars that ripped out of a parking lot, 3 feet apart no stopping before enter the road and crossing 3 lanes straight to the 4 left hand turn lane while I am coming down the road on a motor cycle. then I get off my bike to TALK about the near miss and they all run the red light. Anyways it's a stupid law. I Agree !! Hard to enforce. Maybe a video of the infractor in action while I drive beside with the iPhone on video camera as a witness. Oh wait. That's illegal to

You raise a valuable point!

How are they suposed to enforce this, when they cant even enforce the 4 to 5 people that go through the red light per cycle

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw 2 rearenders today both faulty parties on the curb texting away. sitting at a green light finally had to honk, jackhole in front of me with a blackberry in his hand. Bring on the fines!

Friggin crackberry.....

If he had a I phone it would have been ok:d:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What was that???Sorry I was in the drive thru getting a sammiche.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was that???Sorry I was in the drive thru getting a sammiche.

I am having trouble texting on my motorbike....

Mike ######## do you have a class on this????

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I am having trouble texting on my motorbike....

Mike ######## do you have a class on this????
Think there's enough interest to start up another course?
How many graduates from "arff's texting and driving 101"?
Wasn't there also a more advanced second level "201"?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think there's enough interest to start up another course?
How many graduates from "arff's texting and driving 101"?
Wasn't there also a more advanced second level "201"?

Yes.

Now level 301. I will work on it.

Guest instructor Mike ###

Top Bottom