New chevy halftons

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you guys doing to fit decent tires on these lowrider halfton chevs..just cranking up torsion bars and putting airbags in?
Does doing that roughen the ride? What about tires, what's the biggest that will fit?

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first off no torsion bars on the new chevys, a 2-3 inch spacer should fit a 33. 6 inch a 35.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock tires are just a touch under 32"... don't need much to fit a 33. As said, coil spacers in the front and then whatever you like for a block in the back.

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just did the 2.25 levelling kit for 33's on my 2011. They rub on the mud flaps but not bad. if you wanna get even bigger fender cutouts, pre-runner fenders or bigger lift.

Also if doing rims the offset will make a difference how much 33's rub. I am on stock wheels.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Revtek leveling kit that should fit, had it in my 09 and worked great. Its for sale cheap.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Revtek leveling kit that should fit, had it in my 09 and worked great. Its for sale cheap.

Thanks for the help guys. I run a ford but my old man was asking me what to do to get it off the ground. No torsion bars? I should have looked at his truck before asking a stupid question lol.
What do you want for that leveling kit shopping cart?

Top Bottom